What conclusion can be drawn from this?
Now, here is an activity for “Educators”
Given below are rude reactions we hear ourselves using in classrooms. Let us rephrase our angry interjections to positive corrections. Our intent is to get the best out of a child, isn’t it?
* You are irresponsible. I am disappointed that you have not made the chart. Your class expected you to complete it by this morning.
* You are always late.
* Can’t you sit in one place?
* Why are you loitering in the campus?
* You are always like this.
* What’s wrong with you, is this the way to do it?